Monday, May 12, 2008

Reserving this for an "I told you so..."

Right, I love analysts....  especially analysts that don't actually know the technology they're analyzing...  see this ITbusiness.ca article

Now, where they're getting their numbers for what the contract is going to cost, well, that's anyone's guess...  but I'm going to disagree about corporate canada not picking up the iPhone.  It won't be an immediate influx, but if what's going on in the US is anything to go by, the higher execs go and buy a shiny new toy and force IT into making it work for them because it's what they WANT to use!  Not to mention all those corporations that haven't invested in a Blackberry Enterprise Server...  having fought with many a blackberry in my day I know a thing or two about it's "security" and I've got to say plain passwords with no encryption doesn't really pass for security in my book...

Anyhow, reserve this space for an "I told you so" in about 6-8 months after the iPhone hits the streets in Canada.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: